Monday, January 25, 2010

Website



Lately I have been toying with the idea of starting my own website........But then I think why? With all of the latest technology, and free no less, there are plenty of sites that can easily get your work noticed. Things like Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Deviant Art, and even sites such as this, offer a great deal of attention if you use them correctly. So I have paused on the thought of beginning a website. Some of the best work that I have been able to find has been from free websites of photographers that have no personal site on the web. So, I suppose that in a down economy, I would look to social networking sites before I would pay someone to do it for me. Plus with these you can still personalize it to your liking without having any experience at all. At least that's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment