Thursday, March 29, 2012

By the grace...

I have not had the opportunity to blog or share any photos in quit sometime, but that is beside the point.  These pictures are not the greatest I have ever done, but they happen to have a particular meaning. I took all of them while me and a few friends where driving through Joplin, Missouri at the end of last year.  Just several months after a tornado flattened almost the entire area.  I was rather fortunate to work for a company that was able to place some of these people with a job until they were able to rebuild.  So out of this tragedy I had the opportunity to meet some amazing people, who shared some amazing stories with me.  We all became such good friends, and I am sure that these kinds of ties will last for a long long while.  This is a song that was wriiten for those effected by the recent tornado. I am forever blessed to have these people in my life. #godblessjoplin














There is a little story about how Joplin High School became Hope High School. If you would like you can take look at the following link.




And here is the video/song that was written for those that lost their life, and those that continue to rebuild.  Thank you Joplin, Mo, for showing the rest of the world how it's done.


No comments:

Post a Comment